2017 Student Parking Information
All 340 student parking spaces have been assigned. To be placed on a waiting list, please complete the following form: Hoggard Electronic Parking Registration Form . Once you complete this form it will create a time stamp of the date and time this was done. We will use this form and assign any spaces that become available according to the date and time on this form. If space does become available, please follow the procedures detailed below.
STUDENT PARKING PROCEDURES
Due to construction on Hoggard’s campus, parking for students is very limited. Parking permits are issued on a first come, first served basis. Please complete and bring the following items:
- Print the NHCS Student Vehicle Parking Agreement and bring signed by both student and parent. (Forms will be available in the Media Center if needed. Administrators will sign forms at time of permit purchase.)
- Complete the Hoggard Electronic Parking Registration Form
- Be prepared to pay ALL outstanding school fees and fines
- Valid drivers license
- Current Vehicle Registration for primary vehicle to be driven on campus (30 day temporary form is acceptable for new vehicles)
- Proof of insurance on vehicle
- Pay $20.00 parking fee per school year (Cash or check payable to Hoggard High School)
- Class schedule to verify early release
**Students who do not have ALL valid, unexpired documents and forms with proper signatures will not be able to purchase a parking permit. Students who do not abide by the NHCS Student Vehicle Parking Agreement may have their parking permit revoked. Mrs. Allen can be reached in the Media Center at 910-
Students may only park in the student parking lot in marked spaces. The school retains the authority to conduct routine patrols of the student parking lot and to inspect vehicles for parking permits. Interiors of student vehicles may be searched when a school authority has reasonable suspicion. Vehicles may be searched without student consent, without notice, and without a search warrant. Speed limit on campus is 10 M.P.H. for students and teachers. Teachers should be familiar with the student parking permit contract and report violations to the administration for disciplinary action. Parking fines are $25.00 each and repeated offenses may result in a boot being placed on the vehicle.
Students that owe fees, have attendance issues, habitual tardiness, leave campus without authorization during the school day, and/or discipline issues will have their parking privileges revoked until such issues have been resolved.