Wilmington Early College High School 10th Year Anniversary
Reminders for our events coming up soon! Please be sure to RSVP.
Plans are well underway for the WECHS Anniversary celebrations on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, May 18-20, 2017. You are all invited, as are past Administrators, Teachers, Staff, and ALUMNI. Please help spread the word!
Here are some key things to note. Please help us collect pictures!!
- To Upload Pics -- PLEASE upload pics here so we have images to show at these events. Any images you have of WECHS students and faculty, the culture and activities of the school, that would be great. Also, if you've ever gone on a college visit or job interview with a student and have a pic from that or any other event, please post those as well.
- 10th Anniversary Email Address -- this is the official Gmail account for the anniversary if anyone has questions or wants to connect. If you/they don't wish to send an email, but want to be on the email list for updates, here is the surveymonkey form for providing their email address: surveymonkey form. Note for the Stakeholders' event, please RSVP to Sherri Yelton.
- Join us Thursday, May 18 5-6:30 p.m., for the Stakeholders' Reception and Celebration of the school and its growth over the 10 years. Program includes Meet and Greet, Formal Presentations, and Hors D'Ouevres.
RSVP to Sherri Yelton.
- Friday, May 19 is a full day at WECHS and after exams and lunch (1:30-4:30), guests are invited to unwind at "Past Meets Present." National Honor Society is planning a fun afternoon of interactions between the current students and alumni. We want to invite as many alumni as possible, so please pass it on. The Facebook page will be updated w/ the information and the RSVP link. A Decade of WECHS It is free, but please RSVP using GoogleDocs: To RSVP.
- Saturday, May 20 is the big Anniversary Celebration, "A Degree Above" (class-reunion style). The celebration will be in Union Station, U-508 Daniels Hall downtown, and we've planned a DJ, a buffet meal, photo booth and more for current graduating students (Spring 2017), alumni, current and past staff and faculty to come together to celebrate and reunite. The cost is $20/ticket until May 5, $25/ticket thereafter (plus applicable online ticketing fees). To RSVP for this event, please go online to GoogleDocs: To RSVP. We need registrations to be able to purchase the food!