HIGH-IMPACT TEACHERS ARE CHANGE-MAKERS.
They move the needle on student achievement and school culture. They change how students feel about their abilities, and how families feel about their child's education. They show that every student is capable of learning and tremendous growth.
OUR HIGHEST-NEED SCHOOLS DESERVE OUR HIGHEST-IMPACT TEACHERS.
New Hanover County Schools is committed to giving every student access to life-changing teachers. Through Comprehensive Support and Improvement (CSI) grant funding, we're able to offer generous incentives to high impact teachers to increase student achievement at targeted schools
ARE YOU COMMITTED TO RAISING STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT?
All Staff assigned to Rachel Freeman School of Engineering and Forest Hills Global Elementary will receive incentive pay for Recruitment-Retention and Effectiveness (EVAAS):
Recruitment-Retention incentive pay range: $250-$5,000
- Effectiveness incentive pay range: $100-$4,000
Classroom and EC Teachers who provide direct instruction to students can receive up to $9,000 additional pay each year of the grant
Certified Support staff, Classified staff (instructional and operational), and Bus Drivers will all receive incentive pay based on their role at the school
Assistant Principals will receive incentive pay of $5,000 plus effectiveness pay ($1,500-$2,000)
READY TO MAKE A CHANGE?
Improving Low Performing Schools: Differentiating Support Based on
Individual School Need
- Recruiting and Retaining Highly Effective Staff
- District Support
- Based on individual school needs
- Tiered Teachers and Leadership Support
- Quality Curriculum and Resources
- Data Literacy
- Community Support
- Already in Place
- Collaborate to determine individual school needs
- What is CSI?
- Are R. Freeman and Forest Hills Elementary Schools low-performing schools?
- Which schools are eligible for the incentive plan?
- What is the purpose of the incentive plan?
- What is the incentive plan for the staff of R. Freeman and Forest Hills Elementary Schools?
- Who is eligible for the incentive pay?
- How is incentive pay calculated?
- How much can Classroom and EC Teachers earn in incentive pay?
- What is EVAAS data?
- How often will staff members receive incentive pay?
- How is the incentive plan funded?
- How was the incentive plan developed?
- Is the incentive plan for R. Freeman and Forest Hills Elementary Schools unique to this district?