The mission of the public relations division is to inform and educate all stakeholders about New Hanover County Schools.
- Provide accurate and timely responses to information requests.
- Produce high-quality publications with comprehensive and up-to-date information.
- Support student achievement by highlighting their accomplishments.
- Support the schools, the Board of Education, superintendent and staff in communicating NHCS policies, procedures and programs.
- Build community support for NHCS.
- Provide positive and educational programming for The Learning Network of the Cape Fear.
Valita Quattlebaum, APR
Chief Communications Officer
Community Relations Coordinator/Facility Use
NHCS-TV Assistant Coordinator