COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS & ENGAGEMENT
- What is the difference between a Level I and a Level II Volunteer?
- Can Volunteers work with confidential data?
- Will Level I and Level II Volunteers need to check-in using the front office check-in computer?
- How will I know when I have to renew my application?
- If I am approved to volunteer while my child/children attend a specific school and then we transfer to another school, do I have to go through the online process again?
For more information or to be connected with a school, please reach out to Aidimar Abraham, Community Engagement Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org, 910-254-4200).
Beginning October 1, volunteers will partner with an identified school to engage first-grade readers around strengthening literacy skills and a love of reading.
ALL HANDS ON DECK PORTAL