Non-Faculty Coaching Positions
Application Process for paid Non Faculty Coach positions (only for applicants that will receive a stipend)
- Contact the Athletic Director at school(s) you are interested in to inquire about available positions.
- Send the following items to the Athletic Director of the school for the position in which you are interested.
- Copy of resume and/or letter of interest along with three letters of reference (letters must be typed, signed and dated) on personal stationery or business letterhead.
- Completed Disclosure & Authorization form. A pre-employment criminal background check will be performed.
3. If recommended for the position, you will be contacted by Human Resources for additional new hire paperwork.
*Volunteer coaches are processed by the Volunteer Coordinator or Athletic Director at the school level. Level II Volunteer Portal must be completed.
Contact Human Resources at 910-254-4214 if you have any questions.