Application Instructions English
Applying for Pre-K!
As of February 1st we will start accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year! If your child will be 3 or 4 years old on or before August 31, 2021 you could be eligible for the program.
More information will be posted February 1, 2021 about how to apply.
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Up-to-Date Immunization Record
- Medicaid, Health Choice, or Insurance Card
- If applicable,
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP)
- Goals for Private Speech, Physical, Occupational Therapy, etc.
- Parent/Guardian Picture I.D.
- Proof of Residency
(Examples: Current property tax statement, Current lease agreement, Current Monthly Mortgage Statement, or NHCS Residency Affidavit (provided by NHCS ))
- Income Verification for the year 2019
(Examples: Tax returns, 1099, W2, Dec. 2019 pay stubs, Unemployment Benefits, Letter from Employer with the company letterhead, Social Security Income, Work First/TANF printout, Child Support Payments, Wage Verification Form provided by New Hanover County Schools)
- Legal Guardianship/Custody papers (if applicable)
*If you are missing ANY item from the list,
the application is INCOMPLETE & we CANNOT ACCEPT it.*
Please call 910-254-4390 or 910-254-4340
with any questions or concerns you may have about applying for the program.
We welcome children of all abilities to apply for our preschool program.