New Hanover County Schools




Pre-K Forms

Enrollment Forms

Use this form if you are currently unemployed, employed but do not receive pay-stubs, or self-employed.
Residency Affidavit
Use this form if you live with someone else and your name is not on the lease, mortgage statement, property assessment, or current electric bill. This document must be notarized in order to be considered valid. Additionally, you must submit the primary owner’s residency documents with the affidavit.
Preschool Health Assessment (due within the first 30 days of the start of school)

Preschool Dental Verification Form (due within the first 90 days of the start of school)

Parent Acknowledgment Form

Request for Out of District Form (For public schools only)
Use this form if you are requesting a preschool outside of your district. This form makes 
you liable for transportation to and from school, you will not receive school bus transportation.