Student Support Services Division
The mission of New Hanover County Schools, in collaboration with our parents and the community, is to strive to provide children with an opportunity for a superior education in a safe and positive learning environment where they are prepared with the skills to succeed.
The Student Services Division supports this mission by providing a wide array of programming and services necessary for students to thrive in school, careers and life. We promote safe, welcoming and inclusive learning environments by focusing on the whole child, removing barriers to learning and providing critical social, emotional, physical, and academic supports.
- Who to Contact
- Bullying Information
- Discipline Policy and Data
- Graduation Data
- Immunization Information
- Inter-Agency Governance Agreement on the Handling of School Offenses
- International (Foreign) Exchange Program
- Positive Behavior Intervention and Support
- Scholarship Information / College Planning
- Section 504
- School Mental Health Services