Student Support Services
Student Support Services provides supplemental alternative programs for "at-risk" students who may need or require support outside the mainstream classroom.
Asst Supt-Student Support Services
Administrative Assistant Vii
6410 Carolina Beach Road
- Bullying Information
- Discipline Policy and Data
- Graduation Data
- Title IX
- Positive Behavior Intervention and Support
- School Health Advisory
- Scholarship Information
- Section 504
- Discipline Policy
- Discipline Data Collection
For more information, contact Sherry Pinto (910-254-4188)
- NHCS School Health Advisory Information
- Profiles of Student Life: Attitudes and Behaviors
- A Profile of Your Youth: Executive Summary NHCS
- A Profile of Your Youth: Full Report NHCS
- School Programs
- Community Resources
- Coastal Horizons Center's Substance Abuse Services
- NHCS Substance Abuse Referral Process and Forms
- UNCW CROSSROADS Co-op Substance Abuse Prevention and Peer Education Program
Our program consists of three internet-based wellness programs:
- NC State Health Plan's NC Healthsmart = Services include Health Coaches, 24/7 medical advice, help quitting tobacco, and a Personal Health Portal.
- Live Fit Cape Fear = LIVE FIT CAPE FEAR is a non-profit community service, supported by the Cape Fear Memorial Foundation, local businesses, and health agencies dedicated to improving the lives of Cape Fear residents by providing health resources and raising funds for local parks and trails.
- NC HealthyStart Foundation = Health Check (Medicaid) and NC Health Choice for Children are programs that provide free or low cost health insurance to children and teens who qualify.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) = Confidential and professional counseling to help resolve personal problems that are affecting us, our families, and/or our work.
- Eat Smart, Move More, Weigh Less for (almost) free!
- Tired of Tobacco? Quit Now!
- Try Couch to 5K and don't forget to Stay Loose!