Welcome to New Hanover County Schools! We are excited to partner with you in providing your child with a superior educational experience.
How do I complete online application requests?
In order to complete online application requests such as Beginning of the Year Paperwork, Completion of School Year or Hardship Transfer click the following:
How do I enroll my child in school?
In order to enroll your child in our school system, you will need to complete the online enrollment process and upload/provide the following required documentation:
- Immunization record
- NC Health Assessment
- Certified birth certificate
- Proof of parent/guardian's residence in New Hanover County verified by current residential property tax statement, residential deed, recent mortgage statement, or current residential lease.
- Parent/Guardian ID
- Custody/Court documents (if applicable)
- Withdrawal form and most recent report card (if available)
As a school system, we recognize that each child is a unique individual. The information you provide to us is important in helping us to fully understand your child's strengths and needs. Thank you for allowing us this opportunity.
If you need any help with this process, please refer to the following links or contact the data manager at your child's school for assistance. If you are struggling with the online enrollment system and would like in-person assistance with this process, please contact your child's school directly to make an appointment.
- Creating an account https://vimeo.com/444692911/
- Adding a child to your account https://vimeo.com/445683026/
- Submitting Application https://vimeo.com/445685068/
- Uploading Documents https://vimeo.com/445686409/