Questions and Answers
- How do I request a hearing for my student?
- Does the principal have the authority to long term suspend a student from his/her school ?
- Can I bring witnesses, character references, agency representatives and others to support the student that has been suspended?
- Who will serve as panel members at the hearing?
- Can I bring my attorney or a person of my choice to the hearing to represent me?
- How long do the hearings normally last?
- How long after the deliberation of the panel will the student be able to find out the recommendation of the Hearing Panel?