Powerschool Parent Resources
NHCS believes that parental involvement plays a crucial role in a child's education. To support this, we offer a user-friendly web application called PowerSchool, which allows parents to stay engaged in their child's academic progress. With PowerSchool, parents can conveniently access information about their child's homework assignments, attendance records, grades, and other important items from any computer, at any time.
Powerschool Parent Portal
- Get Started Guide & FAQ
- Learn about Powerschool Parent Portal video
- To create a PowerSchool account and link it to your child's academic information, please follow the steps below or click here for a step-by-step document with pictures.
- Visit https://nhcs.powerschool.com/public/home.html
- Click the "Create Account" tab, then click the "Create Account" button.
- Enter your account information as directed.
- To link your child to your PowerSchool account, you will need to obtain their Access ID and Access Password from their school.
*Note: Your child's data will not be accessible until you link their account to your PowerSchool account using their school-provided Access ID and Password.
The Powerschool Mobile App is available for parents and students to download for free as a combined parent and student app from the App Store for the iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch®, and as separate PowerSchool apps for parents and students on Google Play for Android devices and provides an abbreviated version of the Parent Portal. District Code: XDZB