- What is the application process for this program?
- What criteria do you use to select students to attend?
- Is Group 6/Arts both Dance and Visual Arts or can you just choose 1 of those?
- If your child is districted to go to a different high school, how are students selected to be a part of this program?
- How does the curriculum for this program differ from the traditional curriculum at Hoggard?
- What is your acceptance rate?
- How is this program alike/different from AP or Honor's Classes?
- What is your graduation rate?
- If a student is selected for the program, do they remain all 4 years? What requirements must be met to stay in the program?
- What percent of students that attend in 9th grade continue to attend in 10th grade?
- Can you earn a college degree or any college credits?
- What athletics are offered?
- Are any art classes offered?
- What is IB and how long is it?
- Is the pre IB program available for students not in Hoggard's district?